April has been a busy month for real estate sales in Frederick County...it's like someone turned the faucet on.We're seeing a rush of activity, more listings and more contracts. We're seeing
Latest Frederick County Real Estate Market Trends
April has been a busy month for real estate sales in Frederick County...it's like someone turned the faucet on.We're seeing a rush of activity, more listings and more contracts. We're seeing multiple offers on homes that are priced at market and in great condition.
Additionally, as a brokerage with agents all over the state, we’re seeing increased activity in many places throughout Maryland.
- Median Home Price: $330,000, UP 6% from last April.
- Average Single-Family Sales Price: $403,357, up 9% from last year at this time. ($369,985)
- Average Attached Home Sales Price: $267,907, up 3% from last year.
- 201 single-family homes sold, down 22% from last year’s number.
- 133 townhouses and condos sold, down 12.5% from last year’s number.
- A total of 334 homes sold, down 17% from last year’s 403. Lack of inventory?
- Total Listings in Frederick Md: 1056. The inventory is a low number for Frederick County, especially when you consider that roughly 250 – 300 of these listings are new homes and to-be-built homes (about 40% of the listings). That really means that there are around 800 resale homes.
I'm the Broker of eXp Realty in Maryland, I've been helping people move in and out of Central Maryland for over 25 years.....
Latest Blog Posts
We are often asked where we think home prices are headed over the next year. Recently, several national groups have published reports and given their predictions about the level of appreciation